Independent Freight Agents
Your primary role as an Independent Freight Agent will be to build long-term relationships with shippers and contract carriers and arrange transportation services.
You will be responsible for sourcing contract carriers, negotiating rates, scheduling freight and solving problems quickly and effectively. Your ability to find innovative solutions, negotiate deals and manage day-to-day challenges means financial freedom and a life well-lived. With your knowledge and experience of the transportation brokerage industry and our TMS technology and business office support, you’ll be on your way to independence and financial security. Join the Live Loads team and we’ll help you grow your business.
Benefits at Live Loads:
- Highest commission in the industry
- 80/20 seasoned
- 70/30 entry level
- Excellent TMS and back office support
As an Independent Freight Agent, it’s easy to get started at Live Loads Inc.
You will need:
- A computer with high-speed Internet access
- Copy of State Domiciled Business Registration (an LLC or Inc) (if applicable)
- Federal Tax Identification Number (or SS#)
- Microsoft Office products or equivalent
Get Started Today:
Contact Jim at (501) 505-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org